1. Completion of 40 or more transferable semester credits from accredited college/post secondary institutions or military service. Students who have not had a college-level writing course will be advised to take COM 111 in MCC’s Bridge program.
2. Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better on all prior work (4.0 scale).
3. Completion of application and payment of the $25.00 application fee.
4. Official transcripts received from all colleges/post secondary institutions previously attended and/or JST transcripts.
5. High school/GED transcript received.
6. Receipt of two satisfactory personal references; one work-related (i.e. supervisor) and one personal (i.e. educator, minister, civic organization or community leader).
The forms to complete these requirements are available by following the above links or printing the form. You may request an application and reference forms through the mail by contacting the Admissions Office (1-877-246-4622), or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Requesting documents for the official student file is the student’s responsibility. All official documents must be received by the Admissions Office before a student can be fully admitted. Federal Financial Aid can be awarded only to a fully admitted student.
|Provisional Admission: Applicants not meeting admission requirements will be considered by the Admission Committee and may be given provisional acceptance. Applicants will be informed of any deficiency in admission requirements. Provisionally admitted students do not have access to federal financial aid. Deficiencies may be completed through MCC’s Bridge program.
Failure to complete the admissions process by the first semester of study will cause the student to be administratively dropped from the program with no financial reimbursement.