High School Students Checklist
- Application for Admissions – All students must complete an application for admissions to begin the acceptance process. Priority deadline: March 1st.
- Application Fee – A non-refundable $25.
Can be paid online by credit card or by check made out to Manhattan Christian College. Please send all checks to MCC Admissions, 1415 Anderson Ave. Manhattan, KS 66502.
- Personal Reference Forms Appropriate, non-related people mailed to the Admissions Office. Please list in your application the names of the people to whom you gave the reference forms. (May also be submitted online)
Examples: pastor, church leader, youth sponsor, coach, teacher, employer, family friend and counselor.
- High School Transcripts – Must be sent directly from your high school. 1415 Anderson Ave. Manhattan, KS 66502
Have any college credits? An official transcript of the college courses must be sent directly from each college attended. We will also need a final high school transcript following your graduation from high school.
- ACT or SAT Scores – High School students are required to have the official results sent to the college.
ACT code: 1436
SAT code: 6392
Additional Application Requirements:
Students who do not have a high school cumulative GPA of 2.0 or a minimum of 18 ACT (840 SAT) score may be admitted to MCC on a probationary basis.
Housing & Dining*
- Residence Hall Application – All incoming freshman and sophomores must live in the residence halls their first two years at Manhattan Christian College. If you have someone with whom you wish to room, both students should request each other as roommates on the application. The priority deadline is June 1st (fall semester) or November 30th (spring semester).
- Security Deposit – to secure your spot in the residence halls, a security deposit is needed. The security deposit is $125 with a deadline of June 1st (fall semester) or November 30th (spring semester). Security deposits received after the deadline will be charged a non-refundable late fee of $50 for a total of $175.
- Housing & Dining Contract – all students living on campus must enroll in a ten or fifteen a week meal plan.
- Menegitis Vaccine or Waiver – Following the recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Manhattan Christian College requires all new students residing in campus housing to be vaccinated for meningitis or to sign a waiver indicating you decline the vaccine. You must have a medical provider complete your record or sign the waiver.
- View all Housing & Dining Forms and Policies – Policy details regarding housing and dining can be found in the student handbook.
- Apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- RSVP & Attend one of our summer enrollment days to meet with an academic advisor, sign up for classes and go through enrollment orientation.