Forms and Information
The information and forms located on this page are available for download, simply click on the linked title. They may be completed online and printed. You will, however, be required to physically sign any form that has a signature line. You may always print and complete any of these forms manually, if you wish. All completed forms need to be returned to the Student Financial Services office.
Please use the secure upload link below to return any completed forms to the SFS office.
Note: MCC policy states student balances are to be covered by the end of the first day of classes for each semester. A total of student’s federal, state, institutional and outside aid, Veteran Benefits, or a Nelnet Payment plan can be considered “covering” a student’s balance. No late enrollment fee will be added unless there has been no payment arrangement for balance due made with Student Financial Services prior to 5 pm on the first day of traditional classes. At that time, a student’s account is subject to a late enrollment fee of $125.
It is important that you understand the terms and conditions of accepting federal student aid. Acceptance of the federal loans is stating that you have read and understand these terms and conditions. Please read the Financial Aid Terms and Conditions linked above. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Student Financial Services.
The following forms may be downloaded to complete and should be uploaded using the link below to securely send the information back to the Student Financial Services Office
- Students are only required to sign these forms one time for the duration of their enrollment at MCC. Changes may be made to the Student Authorization Form at any time by visiting the Financial and Administrative office.
- Federal Regulations require schools to disclose policy information regarding enrollment, payment of fees, payment plans, withdrawals and past due balances. Most of this information is included in these forms; all required information is included in the Consumer Information Report.
- Dual Degree students will need to complete this form every semester they are enrolled in courses at both MCC and either KSU or another institution. This allows us to properly figure the aid due to students at two institutions.
- Only students selected for FAFSA verification need to complete this form. Student Financial Services will inform you if this is needed.
- We understand that financial situations can change. If you wish to reevaluate your financial situation because of loss of income, medical expenses, divorce, or other issues that may arise and are not accurately reflected on your current tax return, please submit the Special Circumstances Form so we may look into further financial aid options for you.
(required to submit for parking permit)
- If you are purchasing a parking permit from MCC, you are required to fill out this registration form.
(not required to submit)
- This brochure contains the rules and regulations for purchasing a parking permit from MCC as well as information about parking on campus.
If you have any questions, please contact our office: firstname.lastname@example.org