Forms and Information
The following forms are available for download or may be completed online and printed. Please note any required form may be completed online before being printed and returned to the MCC Business Office. You will, however, be required to actually sign any form that has a signature line. You may always print and complete any of these forms manually, if you wish.
Note: An automatic late fee will be assessed if fee payment is not completed by the end of student’s scheduled time. To enroll online students must see their advisor for the Advisor Pin prior to enrolling. MCC’s on-campus enrollment each term.
- Students are only required to sign these forms one time for the duration of their enrollment at MCC. Changes may be made to the Student Authorization Form at any time by visiting the Financial and Administrative office.
- Federal Regulations require schools to disclose policy information regarding enrollment, payment of fees, payment plans, withdrawals and past due balances. Most of this information is included in these forms; all required information is included in the Consumer Information Report.
- Only students selected for FAFSA verification need to complete this form. Student Financial Services will inform you if this is needed.
(required to submit for parking permit)
- If you are purchasing a parking permit from MCC, you are required to fill out this registration form.
(not required to submit)
- This brochure contains the rules and regulations for purchasing a parking permit from MCC as well as information about parking on campus.
If you have any questions, please contact our office: firstname.lastname@example.org