- This event has passed.
Leadership Network Seminar
Choose to be a leader
Learn how to start using the right things, in the right way, toward a specific goal.
- The importance of personal leadership development
- Defining your leadership goals and objectives
- Applying strategic thinking to your leadership actions
- Developing a personalized leadership strategy
- Measuring and sustaining leadership progress
- Leaving a high-impact leadership legacy
Speaker: Jeff Smith
Founder and Senior Leadership Consultant
Jeff has coached and mentored over 2,000 division 1A athletes as well as hundreds of business leaders in various industries over the last 25 years. His leadership development experience led him to create a personalized, skill-based, and measurable approach to leadership development that is practical and may be used in all walks of life.
The Leadership Network Seminar has been an outreach ministry of Manhattan Christian College since 2006. Each one is designed to provide practical information on current and future ministry issues facing today’s church leaders. The low registration price makes it possible for multiple people from the same congregation or ministry staff to attend together, i.e. lead pastors, elders, Sunday School teachers, church staff, and any ministry leader who relies on volunteers.