Current students may begin enrolling for Spring 2015 courses online in MyMCC in this priority order:
• Monday: Seniors (90 or more hours)
• Tuesday: Juniors (60 -89 hours)
• Wednesday: Sophomores (30-59 hours)
• Thursday: Freshmen (1-29 hours)
• Friday: All degree-seeking students
Students should see their advisors to ensure program tracking and to receive your Advisor Pin number.
Non-degree students may begin enrolling in Spring courses on Monday, November 10 by coming to the Registrar's office.
All contents copyright 2014 Manhattan Christian College