PURPOSE: To recruit students for enrollment in the college in both the traditional and non- traditional programs.
1. Help fulfill the plans and goals listed in the strategic enrollment plan for the Admissions Department.
2. Participate in all activities for recruitment for the college including
a. On Campus activities coordinated by the Admissions Department.
b. Replies to calls, letters and cards received from students, churches, ministers, HS counselors, or other interested individuals.
c. Campus Visit Days.
d. College Fairs.
e. Camp Team Program.
f. Campus Tours.
g. Youth Group Visits and Church Relations.
h. Any others that arise in the course of the recruitment cycle.
3. Be willing to travel as required to fulfill recruitment goals.
4. Research new recruiting ideas to incorporate in the strategic enrollment plan.
5. Be an active part of the community on campus and help as needed and appropriate providing care for students.
6. Any other duties and responsibilities necessary to further the mission of MCC and/or advance the Admissions and Advancement Department.
The Admissions Counselor reports to the President.
- Committed to the Lordship of Christ and the world mission of His Church.
- Committed to the principle that the New Testament Scriptures contain the mind of Christ for His Church and are normative for faith and practice for all believers in every age.
- Committed to the mission of the college – “To educate, equip, and enrich Christian leaders.”
- Strong people skills and able to relate to people of all ages.
- Has a proficiency in software pertinent to the role.
- Be an effective motivator and manager of people.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external constituencies.
- Have the necessary people skills to participate in departmental activities with customer service and work jointly with other departments.
- Possess the following personal characteristics: self-motivated, integrity, high energy, enjoys a challenge, takes charge of an area and develops it to its fullest potential, creative in finding ways to get things done, and a team-player.
Send resumes’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manhattan Christian College
1415 Anderson Ave.
Manhattan, KS 66502