Job opening: Associate Minister
The role of the Associate Minister is to support the Senior Pastor by overseeing small group development, , overseeing the youth ministry, and lead the development of a family ministry program. Along with the Senior Pastor, you would take responsibility of guarding the spiritual culture and character of our congregation and team members you work with.
This is a full-time job with a salary range of $40,000 – $50,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Minimum of 5 year of experience in a local church. (Christian College 4 year degree preferred )
- Ability to handle multiple projects effectively.
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think creatively, plan logically and execute new programs (small groups and family ministry)
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Lead, create and provide oversight of small groups
- Oversee youth ministry programs (Sunday School curriculum to Youth Events to Outreach)
- Lead, create and provide oversight of family ministry program
- Preach once a month
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct research at other churches regarding their approach to worship, youth programs and small groups.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude, heart of a servant and loyal
- Share the vision of Christ’s Church of the Valley to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion.
- Self-motivated and directed.
Extent of Public Contact:
- Weekly contact with members of the congregation.
- Pastor, staff members, deacons and elders
Please go to http://www.ccvmontrose.org/job-opening.shtml for job application form and further details on the application process
10 Hillcrest Plaza Way
Montrose, CO 81401