Associate Pastor of Family Ministries
The Nesconset Christian Church (NCC) located in Long Island NY is seeking an Associate Pastor of Family Ministries. The primary calling of the Associate Pastor of Family Ministries is to oversee the spiritual needs of the Youth and the development of Family Ministries.
Tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of ensuring the spiritual growth and development of students grades 6 through 12 and college age Students
- Collaborate with the Senior Pastor in developing an effective vision, philosophy and strategy for family ministry.
- Develop and Support fellowship and study opportunities for families through Small Groups
- Provide overall theological direction in accordance with the beliefs of NCC
- Responsible for the preparation and supervision of applicable Ministry Budgets
- Developing and leading programs and events that help us accomplish the vision for family ministry
- Preach during Sunday services as needed or determined by the Senior Pastor
- Assist the Senior Pastor with visitation of members and prospective members
- Participate in church wide events and lend their assistance and support to the total church program
Attributes & Qualifications include:
- Must be a Baptized (immersed) Believer
- Meet Elder qualifications of 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Fully believes and supports the entire Bible as God’s Word
- Fully understands and supports the Restoration Movement as it relates to and is faithful to Scripture
- Preferred, 5 years of ministry experience in a Restoration Movement Church
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a Bible College or Seminary (Restoration Movement).
- Passionately embody God’s Word through daily living, exhibiting a good moral character and practicing regular Spiritual disciplines. Displays noticeable evidences of spiritual authenticity
- Skilled and passionate Bible based teacher
- Strong written & oral communication skills, technology and Social Media associated with preparation, teaching, preaching and outreach
- Emulates the life of Jesus and the students can see Jesus in the way he lives his life.
- Built accountability safeguards into his life
The Nesconset Christian Church is a non-denominational independent Christian Church associated with the Restoration Movement. We are a genuinely loving church that worships God enthusiastically (Psalm 42). We are a healthy, multicultural and diverse congregation of approximately 235 members
If you are qualified and would like to learn more, please forward a cover page, resume and video samples of teaching or preaching to apply@nesconsetchristianchurch
Nesconset Christian Church
247 Smithtown Blvd
Nesconset, NY 11767