Alert:

Alert message goes here.

Camping Director

Application in progress for conditions use permit from county. Address is 7711 SW 61st Street. Topeka ks.  66610.  15 mins outside town on 120 acre farm with 3 ponds and two buildings—one of which is basketball gym and the other a social event barn with main area, kitchen, sleeping quarters, heating/cooled, etc. deer hunting, fishing, swimming. Cattle run on south half of acreage March through November and rest is hayed. Established bee hives and chickens and cats and dog. Operations manager for Helping start and continue running Not for profit FARM ministries. 80% ministry events have included cancer center, local churches, scouts, pioneer boys, Awana , urban ministries, Local YMCA, doxaso, Young Life, baptisms. The other 20% of the year would be geared towards fundraising to support these various ministries that have used in past and wish to continue using it, specifically weddings about once to twice a month.  Would organize and coordinate and facilitate.  Show the property,open/close, responsible to make sure Gospel is made know to those using it. Goal is to make the 501c3  self sustaining.

Contact:
Brian Boyd
kbrianboyd@gmail.com
601-260-7186

Physical Address:
7711 SW 61st St.
Topeka, KS 66610