Children’s Minister Part Time
Refuge Kids Minister
Oversees Refuge Nursery, Pre-School, and K-5th programming
- Has a committed relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Personable and Hard Working (Self Starter)
- Able to teach and lead volunteers, with equivalent experience
- Enjoys working with children and parents
- Draws people in and helps them to understand the “why” of Kids ministry
- Create a clean, safe, and fun environment
Duties: 10-15 hours/week
- Recruit volunteers to run the ministry
- Organize and share the schedule for the Nursery, Preschool, and K-5th Grade programming (and/or work with volunteer doing this)
- Prepare, distribute, and Implement curriculum within the Kid’s ministry budget.
- Facilitate Sunday Children’s programming– and schedule teams for each Sunday (5th Sunday months). – The Kids Minister will be expected to serve in the Kids ministry 2 or 3 times each month (3 times in 5 Sunday months).
- Coordinate other Children’s activities throughout the year (i.e. Summer outreach, parent/child events, etc…)
- Weekly post social media communications for parents, and generate parent-cue e-mails.
- Regularity of meetings
- Communicate weekly with teams via multiple platforms (i.e. text, e-mail, CCB, Social media, etc…)
- Meet three times annually as a team to thank volunteers and synchronize information (i.e. programming changes, new recruit training, etc…)
- Communicate weekly via phone call with lead pastor to communicate needs, concerns, or requests for the ministry (if part time, if full-time, weekly staff meetings will satisfy this – see 9 below).
- Attend staff meetings (time determined by schedule and availability; i.e. Monthly if part-time, weekly if full-time).
OTHER DUTIES TO ADD MORE HOURS IF MUTUALLY AGREED UPON BASED ON TIME/ABILITY: Updating Church website, Recording CCB Connection Cards, Layout Refuge Report (Newsletter), Working with Wednesday Night Youth Group (6-12th Grade).
Please e-mail resumes to Jeremiah Holcomb, Pastor of The Refuge Christian Church: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Refuge Christian Church
2635 Church St
Eudora, KS 66025
(Inside Eudora Middle School)
8 total views, 8 views today