Children’s Ministry Leader
Abilene 1st Christian Church is seeking a qualified person to help lead our children’s ministry on a competitive part time salary. We are looking for a person who 1st, loves God and has a passion to minister to children and their families. This position will be a part of the pastoral team at FCC and help us to lead people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
This position requires someone with a mature relationship with Jesus Christ that is evident by how the live, love, and lead others to Jesus.
- Applicants should be good with children and better with adults.
- They must be willing to engage and be accountable to the leadership team of pastors and elders, while being directly accountable to the lead pastor.
- This person must also have a desire to continue to grow spiritually and professionally through personal study and continued ministry education.
- Oversee and lead the children’s ministry which includes…
- Wednesday Night Kids (WNK)
- WNK is our mid week program for K-5th from 6:15 – 7:30pm.
- Junior Worship (JW)
- JW starts the same time as our 2nd service each Sunday morning.
- Sunday School
- We currently have two classes every Sunday morning at 9:15, K-2nd & 3rd – 5th.
- Recruit, train, equip and encourage volunteers within the children’s ministry.
- Join the ongoing children’s ministry while developing a vision for it’s overall heath and growth for the future.
Abilene First Christian Church
612 N Buckeye Ave
Abilene KS, 67410
974 total views, 18 views today