Christian Youth Mentor/ Academic Coach
The City Teen Center has a position available for a Christian youth mentor and academic
coach. We are looking for a person with a strong faith to lead a group of 8 middle school
students. Responsibilities include:
• Providing homework help on Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:30-3:45pm and Wednesday
2:30-3:15pm, as well as extra time outside of these hours based on student needs.
• Meeting with students after homework time to provide:
• Fun activities
• Bible study
• College and career exploration
• Working occasionally on Friday and Saturday nights to spend time with students
• Managing work responsibilities within a 25-28 hour time span per week.
Interested applicants should have a positive influence with high energy, a love for the Lord, a
desire to serve students between the ages of 11-14, a willingness to serve as a mentor for 8
students, a valid driver’s license, and a good driving record.
• Excellent hourly wage ($10-18 per hour commensurate with previous work history and
• Two weeks paid vacation
• Retirement plan contributions
• Fun environment and Christian atmosphere.
City Teen Center
129 N Seventh ST.
Salina Ks 67401