Elementary School Teacher
Cookson Hills is accepting applications for a certified Elementary School Teacher (with an emphasis in Reading Resource) for the upcoming 2018/2019 school year. If you meet the requirements below, we’d love to hear form you!
Cookson Hills Christian School is a year-round, grade 1-12 ACSI accredited school and provides educational opportunities designed to prepare children who are at-risk for a productive life. As a Christian School teacher, you will work alongside houseparents, social workers, and other team members to ensure we are providing the holistic opportunity each child needs for a well-rounded future. The school year begins mid-July.
Learn more about the mission and vision of our school HERE.
Elementary School Teacher Requirements:
• Have or are able to obtain ACSI Certification
• Certification in Elementary Education
• Self-motivated, high energy, organized and flexible
• Passionate about building up the next generation
• Structured yet flexible classroom management
- At least 21 years old
- Baptized believer
- Active participant in a New Testament church
- Relatively debt free
- Physically fit and active
- No more than four children in the home
- Pass a thorough background check
- Fulfilling service
- Rewarding opportunities
- Cash compensation
- Housing, food, and clothing
- Challenging responsibilities
- Health and retirement plans
- Christian environment