The Lighthouse for Christ serves as a beacon of hope in Clay County, KS. Since opening our doors the Lighthouse has depended solely on the grace of God, a volunteer workforce, and generous community support. We seek to provide immediate assistance and long term relationships to individuals with the goal of helping them towards self-sufficiency and a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. In an effort to, continue to offer opportunities that enable holistic transformation and lifelong change for our clients, the Board of Directors of the Lighthouse for Christ has decided to hire a part-time (25 hours) salaried Executive Director for the Lighthouse for Christ.
This position will provide the Executive Director with exciting opportunities to move an already highly fruitful ministry towards impacting Clay County, KS with life transforming programs and ministry. We are looking for an individual to step in with fresh eyes, offer creative and practical leadership, and grow the Kingdom of God.
Required Qualifications and Characteristics:
- College Degree in a related field and/or two years of related work experience.
- A solid and active Christian Faith.
- The ability to lead and direct others.
- The ability to be flexible.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work with the board to develop best practices for the Lighthouse.
- Work in partnership with the board to develop and foster relationships with local churches and ministries.
- Have a high level of knowledge of aid resources available in the surrounding community.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Lighthouse for Christ.
- Oversee and manage volunteers
- Implement and oversee programs that provide opportunities for transformation for clients.
- Be a spiritual leader for volunteers and clients.
Contact board member Drew Reding with any questions you may have, email@example.com
To apply please send resume and cover letter to: PO Box 231, Clay Center, KS 67432
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” – John 8:12
Statement of Faith (adapted from the National Association of Evangelicals’ Statement of Faith)
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
We believe that salvation for lost and sinful people is only through faith in Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Lighthouse for Christ
PO Box 231
Clay Center, KS 67432
288 total views, 8 views today