Haysville Aviators Baseball Chaplain
We are looking for a ministry focused young man who has a interest in sports, preferably baseball. A host family will be provided and $2,500 salary for the summer. You will need to provide their own transportation.
- Analyze and develop plan for player spiritual development
- Develop and maintain relationships with players and coaches
- Visit different churches where players attend during the summer.
- Attend team-wide volunteer opportunities and events.
- Recruit and develop leaders to assist with Aviator Nights
- Recruit speakers for and plan Aviator Nights (5-8 for the summer)
- Ensure church/venue is ready for Aviator Nights and other activities related to ministering to players.
- Drop off and pick up printing from Print Shop as needed.
- Attend all home games and most away games for the summer.
- Be available for player counseling or relationship-building at various hours.
- Take care of some pre-game dugout preparation as part of relationship-building.
- Reports status and issues to General Manager
- A self-starter who can work well with supervision and without.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A person with strong faith background and testimony
- Available to work 30+ hours per week for the months of June and July.
- Begin May 1, 2018 in preparing to work in this capacity
Host family to be determined
660 total views, 4 views today