About this Job
Who We Are
Citylight West Council Bluffs is a church plant in Council Bluffs, IA that launched on August of 2020. We have a passion to multiply disciples and churches. Our prayer is that we would see The Spirit of God continue to transform lives through the proclamation of the gospel and see those disciples empowered to live on mission in our community!
- Must be joyfully committed to the mission of Citylight West Council Bluffs Church and actively involved in a City Group.
- Must meet the biblical qualifications for a deacon as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
- Pray for children and volunteers as part of your work hours.
- Identify and assimilate volunteers in all age groups of Citylight Kids, including processing Serve Team cards, gathering background checks, and scheduling volunteers.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with volunteers concerning their scheduled times to serve and expectations of their serving.
- Send out curriculum to scheduled volunteers each week.
- Prepare and set out curriculum, crafts, and supplies for volunteers in Sunday classrooms.
- Set up Citylight Kids space on Sundays, including check-in, dividers, snacks, etc.
- Celebrate, encourage, and lead volunteers on Sunday mornings, with the aim of creating a culture of encouragement and excellence.
- Regularly thank and appreciate volunteers through hand-written cards or words of affirmation.
- Communicate CLK needs to the West End Pastor and together explore solutions.
- Lead bi-annual volunteer trainings.
- Identify and invest in top-level volunteers for their growth in Jesus and in leading Jesus’ church.
Citylight West Council Bluffs
3200 N 32nd St. Council Bluffs, IA 51501
1,185 total views, 9 views today