Kids Ministry Director
Heart & Soul:
- Be a Christian in love with Jesus.
- Love children and desire that they come to know and grow in Jesus.
- Serve the Lord with gladness; laboring with all your might for His Kingdom.
- Be a team builder.
- Be patient, willing to wait in total dependence upon the Lord for His moving and timing.
- Agree with the Church’s statement of faith.
Job Specifics and requirements:
- Be creative with an approach and curriculum that will lead Children to God as well as one that is exciting and attractive (I will show you our current vision and thinking as well as the master plan for the Church property).
- You will be under the direction of the Senior Minister and indirectly, the Church leadership team. Phil will be a resource to you as well. This will be a team approach with the current volunteers/leaders.
- Encourage Kids volunteer team growth and be responsible for scheduling.
- The nursery & Toddler Ministries will both be under your direction (i.e. scheduling & process). Our goal is for this to be led by volunteers under your guidance.
- Set up “kids security procedures” for the Kids Ministry.
- Give occasional brief reports and requests to the Minister & Leadership team as needed.
- Plan crowd building events.
- Plan and lead occasional off-site social events.
- We do plan to have staff meetings that are convenient to all involved. Church policy prohibits planned “one on one interaction” for anyone of opposite sex.
Compensation, process, and other notes:
- The Church may ask you to submit to a background check.
- We do have a small, shared office space available to you.
- Compensation: TBD
Physical Address:Westside Christian Church10145 NW ExpresswayYukon, OK 73099office: 405.283.0800Contact:Phil Hayscell: 620.778.3581
421 total views, 12 views today