Real Life Ministries – Spokane is a relatively new church (launched services in 2010) that has experienced a ton of God’s favor with over 1,100 baptisms in the past 7 years. We currently run about 900 on a Sunday and have about 1,450 people who come regularly.
Requirements: College graduate with 3-5 years experience in Children’s Ministry.
Send all applications to Shane Austin at email@example.com.
Vision for this role:
We believe Jesus wants his church to have a passion for the next generation. We know the mission of reaching the world for Jesus one person at a time can and needs to be most effectively equipped and empowered with those that are not yet 18. This role would be a visionary and catalytic role to dream of a disciple making revolution in the hearts of the next generation. We see kids moving into middle school with years of disciple making experience. We see 5th graders leading their friends to Jesus. We see an army of young people at multiple locations and schools throughout our region being equipped and released on this city. This is only possible as we raise up and multiply leaders and disciple makers.
Key areas of Responsibility (40 hours per week)
- Carry and develop the vision for Kids ministry
- Recruit and Team build team leaders for major areas of ministry within kids departments
1. Content teams
2. Discipleship teams
3. Creative teams
4. Worship/Experience teams
5. Event teams
6. Camp teams
- Lead multiple staff through coaching/developing and strategic implementation of vision
1. Early Childhood staff
2. Elementary staff
- Strategic Network team involvement and leadership for RLM Spokane across multiple locations
1. Combine with other strategic team pastors to carry out the strategy of multiplying disciples and churches in real relationship
2. Bring unity to kids and youth teams across multiple locations
1. Leadership and vision casting for expansion skills
2. Team building/leading and recruiting skills
3. High relational skills
4. Administrative and Organizational planning skills
5. Budget development and leadership skills
6. Event/Camps planning skills
Availability & Pay:
• Sunday through Thursday full time role
• Annual Salary plus benefits DOE
• 10 hours/week of disciple making beyond your paid role expected (groups, DNA huddles, etc.)
Accepting applications with resumes from June 15th-July 15th.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.