Gallup Christian Church is accepting NEW applicants for their Senior Pastor position.This is a Non-Denominational independent Christian Church affiliated with the Restoration Movement: (We would like a pastor with this same mindset and background)
Please visit our website for more information on us and our beliefs: http://www.gallupchristianchurch.com/
Provide pastoral leadership to the church and be the regular preacher.
- Has a sense of calling to the ministry
- Able to communicate and teach effectively
- Meets biblical standards for elders/pastors
- Previous ministry experience
- Relatable to those inside and outside of the church
- Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in a ministry field required
- An Ordained Pastor is preferred
- Lead the congregation in terms of casting vision and facilitating ministry events.
- Report monthly to the Board of Elders and Deacons.
- Preach at least 40 sermons a year with a willingness to share the pulpit when appropriate.
- Traditional Pastoral Duties: visitation, counseling, training volunteers, coordinating worship service, being on call, etc.
Compensation Package (ALSO OPEN TO PART-TIME SCENARIO)
- Annual Salary of $20,000 to $30,000 depending on experience, education, etc.
- Parsonage Housing with utilities paid by the church (3 bed, 2 bath, basement, & garage)
- Combined value of salary and parsonage puts it at a range of $35,000 to $45,000
How to Apply
Email the following information to PastorAndyGibbons@gmail.com
All of the following must be included for the candidate to be considered:
A 1-2 page Resume
A concise statement of essential beliefs ~ please make sure to include beliefs on the Trinity, Bible, the role of baptism, etc.
A link to a video sermon of what we can expect from your preaching style.
*Due to the search committee’s process, applicants not providing most of the above materials (especially a recorded sermon) will not be considered for this position
501 S Cliff Dr
Gallup, NM 87301