Time Requirements: Full Time
Summary: The Lead Pastor is to be led by a calling from God to provide spiritual and pastoral leadership
to the people, staff, and leadership at LifeTrack Church. The Lead Pastor will serve as the chef
administrator of the congregation so that it might fulfill its mission and purpose as the body of Christ.
The Lead Pastor will speak, teach, and give primary leadership in the ministries of the church and
counsel those in need. The Lead Pastor, under the guidance of the Elder, will have primary leadership of
all church ministries and committees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be needed):
- Primary leadership point person
- Lead, speak, and teach the Word of God
- To plan and lead worship services in conjunction with the other staff members
- Evaluate, plan, and develop overall church culture
- To officiate special services such as seasonal services, weddings and funerals
- To direct the assimilation of new members into life of the church
- The Lead Pastor will provide short-term counseling if needed. He will be available and
responsive to crisis situations, and provide pastoral care through the most effective means
- To oversee the administration and management of all areas of the ministries of LifeTrack in
consultation with the Church Leadership, Staff Members, and teams.
- To support and assist other staff members and teams who have primary responsibilities in the
ministries of students, kids, worship, and pastoral care.
- To support, supervise, manage and evaluate, staff members, and teams
- To build a sense of team-work among staff and hold regular staff meetings for planning,
ministry updates, vision casting
- Oversee the facilities of the church are functional and in good repair and delegate
The position of Lead Pastor requires great flexibility in hours available for work, including evenings and
weekends. The Lead Pastor should be in the office a sufficient amount of time for accessibility to
members of the Church and for regular communication with members of the church staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with appropriate technology
- Conscientious, detail-orientated, and self-motivated
- Personal and organizational leadership skills
Life Track Church
1068 N 69
Frontenac, KS 66763
924 total views, 8 views today