This is a full-time position with salary commensurate to ability, experience and qualifications. Park Street Christian Church is a non-denominational independent Christian church located in El Dorado Springs, MO. El Dorado Springs is a rural area located in West Central Missouri. The town has a population of approximately 3800 when the rural community is included this would increase the area population to minister to 7-8000. We believe that we have been called to love and serve God . To accomplish this, we will focus our worship, teaching, fellowship and outreach towards motivating, training and placing people in ministries where they will use their gifts to best benefit the kingdom of God and his will. We are blessed to have a very nice brick building that was built in 1978. Current attendance is 30-40 weekly. In the past we’ve experienced average attendances of over 100, But a realistic goal should be 70-100.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Bible College
- Preferred 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Senior Minister
- Competent in organization, administration and interpersonal relationships
- Teach Sunday school to adult class at 9:30 am.
- Preach the weekly worship service, currently Sunday morning at 10:30 am, with scripturally accurate engaging messages.
- Lead Sunday night Services at 7:00 pm.
- Assist in organizing Wednesday night small groups.
- Work in direct contact and be subject to the Elders
- Willingness to work with volunteer staff
- Supervise/coordinate daily church activities
- Available to the congregation through office hours, email and/or phone.
- Provide counseling to our church family to the extent of his training and abilities.
- Perform weddings or funerals as well as other pastoral care for our church family.
- Other duties as needed
If interested in the position, please submit the following:
- Letter of interest
- 2-3 Example of recent sermon in audio or video form
Larry Heuser 417-296-0326 email@example.com
Park Street Christian Church
1307 S Park St
El Dorado Springs, MO 64744