Minister Full Time
La Monte Christian Church is looking for a spirit-filled, biblically based minister to lead a congregation in early-to-mid 2021. Weekly worship service attendance averages 100 and Sunday School averages approximately 50. Ministry responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, preaching and conducting weekly services;
- Evangelical outreach, to include calling on congregation members;
- Congregational counseling as needed;
- Community and local church involvement;
- Officiating at visitations, funerals, special events and weddings;
- Planning and assisting with church programming;
- Coordinate and lead Vacation Bible School;
- Attend board meetings and assist with financial planning;
- Ensure church facilities are functioning;
- Overseeing daily operations.
Educational requirements are successful completion of accredited Bible College.
La Monte is a town with a population of approximately 1000 and is in rural Pettis County, Missouri. For its pastor, the church offers a nice, brick, 3-bedroom parsonage. We have an excellent public school system as well as a University and Community College located nearby.
For more information, please contact Terry VanNatta, chairman of the search committee, at 660.619.0272. Resume and qualifications may be mailed to Terry VanNatta, 17310 Hwy 127, La Monte, MO 65337 or by email to email@example.com .
La Monte Christian Church
7310 Hwy 127, La Monte, MO 65337
2,802 total views, 6 views today