This is a full-time position with salary commensurate to ability, experience and qualifications. Zoah Christian Church is a non-denominational Christian church located in Scottsburg, Indiana. Scottsburg is a rural southern Indiana community. We believe that we have been called to love God and to love people by training our church family to be and to make disciples from among our family, friends and acquaintances in Scottsburg and throughout the world. To accomplish this, we will focus our worship, teaching, fellowship and outreach towards motivating, training and placing people in ministries where they will use their gifts to best benefit the kingdom of God. We were blessed to move into a new building in 2013 for which we can use to glorify God’s kingdom. Current attendance is 70 – 100 weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Bible College
- Preferred 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Senior Minister
- Competent in organization, administration and interpersonal relationships
- Preach the weekly worship service, currently Sunday morning at 10:30am, with scripturally accurate engaging messages.
- Work in direct contact and be subject to the Elders
- Willingness to work with volunteer staff
- Supervise/coordinate daily church activities
- Available to the congregation through office hours, email and/or phone.
- Provide counseling to our church family to the extent of his training and abilities.
- Perform weddings or funerals as well as other pastoral care for our church family.
- Other duties as needed
If interested in the position, please submit the following:
- Letter of interest
- 2-3 Example of recent sermon in audio or video form
Email – email@example.com