Minister/Pastor Part Time
Darlington Christian Church, Darlington, Indiana is currently searching for a part-time Minister/Pastor.
The church is located in a small rural town of approximately 800 people. We are a congregation of approximately 30 people.
In an effort to secure resumes that are in line with our Pulpit Committee, we have listed the following qualities, beliefs, and gifts that we believe are necessary for the candidate to possess.
- The purpose of this church shall be as revealed in the New Testament, to win people to faith in Jesus Christ and commit them actively to the church, to help them grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ, that increasingly, they may know and to do His will and to work for the brotherhood of all christians and with them engage in the common task of building the Kingdom of God. With that being said, we desire a minister/pastor who will preach the gospel message on a regular basis which also includes baptism by immersion only.
- Candidate should be gifted as an evangelist and teacher, capable of equipping and building up our church body and is willing to shepherd and serve the entire congregation.
- Candidate should be willing to conduct hospital and in home visits. Candidate should be outgoing, and willing to interact with all age groups within the church body.
- Passionate about working with people, being self disciplined and positive in attitude.
- Passionate about being a disciple of Jesus Christ who loves the Lord, personally lives the Word of God, and works hard.
- Ability to play a musical instrument is a plus, but not necessary.
- As a spiritual administrator of the church, the Minister/Pastor shall be an ex officio of all organized groups, and should attend all meetings.
Send resumes here: email@example.com
Darlington Christian Church
101 Washington St, Darlington, IN 47940
1,242 total views, 6 views today