Are you looking for your next step in your ministry career? Are you eager to gain more knowledge and experience in your field? At Grace we’re passionate about sharpening and pouring into our next generation of leaders. Whatever your passions and abilities are, your personal growth and development are our top priority. Utilizing your unique abilities, our goal for our 15 month residency program is to empower you as a leader, strengthen your walk with God, and equip you with the skills you need to lead a ministry team. The residency provides a bridge from college to career, giving residents invaluable ministry experience that will prepare them for a director-level position within the church.
This may at times be overwhelming, there will be a lot of knowledge to retain, and somedays you will be stretched to your max, but we can guarantee you will have a lot of fun doing it. If you’re wanting to start the next best step of your ministry career, then keep reading.
Worship Arts: Focuses on leading worship with exposure to production.
Grace Students: Focuses on student ministry with exposure to kid’s and special needs ministry.
Connections: Focuses on involvement and discipleship.
Grace Kids: Focuses on kid’s ministry with exposure to students and special needs ministry.
Church Planting Resident: Helps the resident prepare for an independent church plant.
What to Expect:
- Growth in your specific residency field
- Participate in quarterly leadership training
- Pray, discern and seek counsel on long-term personal direction after the Grace residency
- Prepare for a director-level role by the time the program ends
- Have the skills to stay relevant in your field
- Be provided with opportunities to lead and have ownership over events and projects
What We Expect:
- Accept and support the Grace Vision, Mission, Beliefs and Values
- Have a strong work ethic and be a self starter
- Be teachable and receive coaching well
- Meet the pastoral character qualifications of 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Demonstrate God’s calling on your life
Icing on the cake:
- If you can keep up in a race with one of our pastors in an inflatable obstacle course
- If you enjoy large quantities of carbs and sugar
- Can have copious amounts of coffee and laughter throughout the day
This is a full time position, with each residency consisting of their own hours. Our residency will start June 3rd.
Click here to apply
8500 W. 159th Street,
Overland Park, KS 66223
844 total views, 12 views today