CORNERSTONE COMMUNITY CHURCH
Cornerstone Community Church is seeking applications for the position of Senior Minister. This is a full-
time position with salary commensurate to ability, experience and qualifications.
Cornerstone Community Church is a non-denominational Christian church located in Nowata,
Oklahoma. Nowata is a community of about 3500 located in NE Oklahoma. We believe that we have
been called to love God and to love people by training our church family to be and to make disciples
from among our family, friends and acquaintances in Nowata and throughout the world. To accomplish
this, we will focus our worship, teaching, fellowship and outreach towards motivating, training and
placing people in ministries where they will use their gifts to best benefit the kingdom of God. We were
blessed to move into a new building in February 2015 for which we can use to glorify God's kingdom.
We average 85 – 100 weekly in attendance.
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Bible College
• 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Senior Minister
• Competent in organization, administration and interpersonal relationships
• Preach the weekly worship service, currently Sunday morning at 10:00am, with scripturally
accurate engaging messages.
• Available to teach adult Sunday School and/or small group.
• Work in direct contact and be subject to the Board of Elders
• Willingness to work with paid and volunteer staff
• Supervise daily church activities
• Available to the congregation through regular office hours, email and/or phone.
• Provide counseling to our church family to the extent of his training and abilities.
• Perform weddings or funerals as well as other pastoral care for our church family.
• Maintain the church calendar
• Other duties as needed
If interested in the position, please submit the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Letter of interest
• Example of recent sermon in audio or video form