- Full-time Senior Pastor in an elder-led, nondenominational church. The Senior Pastor will serve as principal elder and have oversight responsibility for the ministry of the church.
- Position Available: Immediately.
- Compensation: Commensurate with education, experience, and local norms.
- Qualified as an elder according to the biblical standards in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, and 1 Peter 5:1-4.
- Strong teaching ability in accordance with Church doctrine, especially in expository preaching.
- Servant leader with a shepherd’s heart to care for and feed the flock entrusted to his care.
- Preferred Education: Minimum, Bachelor’s degree. Some seminary preferred.
- Experience: Five plus (5+) years of experience.
- Worship Style: Comfortable with both contemporary and traditional styles of worship music.
Church & Community Information
For information on what we believe please see the “about us” section of our website: www.lexchristianchurch.com.
Single Sunday Service: Average attendance 60 to 80.
Paid Staff: Sr. Pastor (vacant), Associate Pastor, and Part-Time administrative assistant.
Lexington, Nebraska is a culturally diverse, rural, farming community with a population of around 10,000 people located in Central Nebraska.
Major employers: Tyson Fresh Meats, Orthman Manufacturing, Lexington Public School District, Walmart, Hospital and medical offices, County & Local Government
Lexington Christian Church
1206 North Erie Street
Lexington, Nebraska 68850
276 total views, 9 views today