Student Ministry Director
The Student Ministry Director is responsible for all aspects of Crosspoint’s Middle and High School Student Ministry.
What Success Looks Like
▪ The middle school and high school groups are growing.
▪ One-on-one discipleship is taking place and students are growing in their relationship with Jesus, resulting in consistent life change
▪ Students are serving in the community and on the Crosspoint Crew.
▪ Attendance is keeping pace with overall church growth.
▪ There is excitement about the vision of Crosspoint and getting connected in Student Ministry.
▪ Tiers of leaders and coaches are being developed to effectively support all Life Group Leaders and future growth.
▪ There is consistency in Student Ministry leader training including discipleship training for leaders and coaches.
▪ There is a positive and smooth transition from Kidpoint to Student Ministry for both students and parents.
▪ Mature, growing disciple of Jesus
▪ Strategic Thinker and self motivated
▪ Has a passion for students
▪ Able to effectively organize and administer details within the ministry
▪ Displays strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communicator ▪ Capable team leader and multiplier of people to join the ministry
▪ Ability to excel in a team environment
▪ Has proficient understanding of the challenges young people face, and ability to mentor and guide both students and parents.
▪ Bachelor’s degree: theology, biblical studies or youth ministry degree preferred. ▪ 2+ years successful experience leading teams, training and equipping others, Student Ministry experience highly preferred
▪ Approachable and intentional in building relationships with students, parents, staff, and people of all backgrounds
Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Carries out the vision and mission of Crosspoint
▪ Participate in staff and department head meetings
▪ Develop and maintain an annual plan that ensures continuous improvement and growth of Student Ministry
▪ Implement recruitment and promotional strategies ensuring a healthy Student Ministry participation rate
▪ Plan and execute Student Ministry gatherings that are highly relational, fun and effective
▪ Encourage, equip, and train all Student Ministry leaders to foster healthy, growing groups and help create an environment where disciples create disciples.
▪ Work with the Lead Pastor and other staff to develop church-wide strategies. This includes: annual church-wide events/campaigns, connection events and discipleship training
▪ Develop positive relationships with students and their parents and interact with them during weekend services.
▪ Design, implement and manage strategies that make it easy to join the student ministry and create a culture where students invite their friends.
▪ Communicate and inform program plans with students and parents in a variety of ways including social media.
▪ Identify and develop curriculum that meet the ongoing needs of students
▪ Assist in the development of and manage the Student Ministry departmental budget.
▪ Recruit and develop a team of small group coaches to care for small group leaders.
▪ Update weekly reports: health report, promotion, etc.
▪ The Student Ministry Pastor will also plan and execute events throughout the year that keep students engaged and help to grow their faith. (summer camps, community events, mission trips)
▪ All other duties as assigned
The Student Ministry Director will report to the Lead Pastor
Crosspoint Christian Church
204 SW 11th Place, Cape Coral, FL
1,944 total views, 3 views today