|BLUE SPRINGS CHRISTIAN CHURCH MISSION:
Guiding people into fully devoted relationship with Jesus – together.
- The position of Technical Director is to oversee all technical aspects of production for all worship areas, recruit, lead, develop, and organize volunteers, and maintain consistency, quality, and vision for Technical Arts Ministry at BSCC. This individual should be passionate about reaching the lost for Christ and strives for excellence. This role reports to the Executive Pastor but works in collaboration with all ministry staff.
- Experience in all aspects of technical production. camera operation, directing shoots, story boarding, video and audio editing, lighting and front-of-house audio. Preferred desire in a church setting.
- Strong Christian character and Christ-like example.
- Experience in successfully recruiting, training and supervising leaders and others.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work positively in a team-based environment
- Understanding of and willingness to reach for a high standard of excellence
- Ability to lead change amongst diverse teams in a collegial manner
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes together
- Independent worker
- Fast paced
- High level computer skills (Microsoft Suite, Google Calendar & Docs, other platforms)
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional IQ
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle
- Considers this position a mission and a ministry, not just a job
- Models standards and expectations of the Leadership Expectations of BSCC
BLUE SPRINGS CHRISTIAN CHURCH RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accommodates individual needs and requests timely, positively and professionally and is willing to assist with other duties as assigned by supervisor to further the work of Christ in our community and around the world.
- Maintains a productive and harmonious working relationship with all staff members and church members.
- Participates and contributes in team meetings, all church activities and/or other project work.
- Committed to the mission, vision and beliefs of BSCC and the Independent Christian Church movement.
- Oversees all the details of the technical arts requirements (lighting, sound, video, computer graphics and stage management) for the weekend experience and special events.
- Maintain the working condition of the technical equipment in the auditorium and throughout the church campus. Create and communicate guidelines for use and provide ongoing training and support volunteer leaders.
- Assist in developing and leading the technical arts teams by casting vision and ministering to team members, recruiting and training new team members and encouraging spiritual growth.
- Oversee and order necessary supplies and check with technical support volunteers on repairs and technical needs. Keep the Worship Minister informed.
- Overseer and support the IT needs of the church staff computer equipment and software.
- Be involved with church-wide initiatives to provide leadership and be a Servant example to others in the Worship ministry.
- All other duties as assigned by the Executive Pastor or Worship Minister.
WORKING HOURS AND PAY RATE INFORMATION:
- 5-day work week. Sunday’s required, and some nights may be needed.
- This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
Blue Springs Christian Church
Blue Springs, MO 64014
Adam Masters- Worship Minister
816.229.7311 ext 235
240 total views, 4 views today