Worship and Creative Arts Minister
Cedar Ridge Christian Church is currently seeking a worship minister to lead our community. Cedar Ridge is a multi-site church with campuses in Broken Arrow, Sapulpa and Coweta, Oklahoma. This is a full-time role where you’ll oversee the worship & creative ministry at our Broken Arrow campus, as well as influence the worship ministries at two other campuses. This role breaks down to three essential areas:
-Creative Arts (Visual Storytelling)
-Production (Sunday Morning Audio, Lights, Video)
- Develop short and long term goals and objectives for all campuses which align with Cedar Ridge’s overall goals.
- Develop and maintain an organizational structure to support the goals of the worship ministry.
- Keep elders and staff informed of worship ministry needs by regular communication.
- Work with the elders and staff as a team to coordinate worship activities.
- Meet monthly to provide oversight and support to Campus Worship Leaders.
- Maintain regular office hours and keep administrative staff informed of your schedule.
- Develop high-quality systems and processes, including worship planning tools to communicate and equip team members to serve with excellence.
- Commit to CRCC’s mission of “Helping others follow Jesus.”
- Commit to CRCC’s strategy of Reach, Raise up, Release.
- Worship minister will have a completed background check on file. Updates will be completed according to policy.
- Commit to pray for your volunteer staff and members regularly.
- Be able to believe and commit toCedar Ridge’s beliefs and values can be found at https://cedarridge.church/beliefs/
What Does a Win Look Like
- Create an engaging worship experience through music and creative elements, done with excellence and authenticity.
- Recruit, train and develop volunteer worship and media teams.
- Key leaders are being discipled and are reproducing.
- The paid and volunteer staff at the campuses are informed, equipped and cared for.
- Consistently use worship planning tools to communicate and organize worship ministry.
- Show ability to tell stories visually and creatively produce video content for church activities and ministries.
- Should be familiar with Ableton, Planning Center, ProPresenter, Premiere Pro, in-ear monitors, Light Key, or similar tools.
- Demonstrates a team-oriented attitude with the flexibility and adaptability needed for an environment that is subject to last minute needs and changes.
Preferred candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, but not required. Preferred candidates should have between 3 – 5 years of previous worship ministry experience.
Negotiable and based on experience
For more information about our church, please visit https://cedarridge.church/
To apply, email your resume and video/link of worship leading to CRCC Hiring Committee – email@example.com
Cedar Ridge Christian Church
4010 W. New Orleans St. Broken Arrow, OK 74011
1,312 total views, 6 views today