Worship and Outreach Coordinator
Job Opening: Worship & Outreach Coordinator
Immanuel Church Downtown Zanesville – 105 S. 7th Street Zanesville, Ohio
Immanuel is looking for a young adult to take on two roles in our congregation, leading worship and
coordinating our outreach efforts. Immanuel is an established congregation with 75-100 in worship
Job Type: Part Time, 25-30 hours per week (15-20 office hours)
Benefits Package: $24,000 (split between salary and other benefits)
The ideal candidate would:
• Be a strong believer in Christ, spiritually mature, growing in their devotional and prayer life, setting an example of obedience and faithfulness to the Lord
• Have the musical skills to lead worship, such as playing guitar, piano or both
• Have the ability to work with others musically and coordinate a worship team
• Have experience in and a heart for reaching out to people beyond the church walls, as well as the ability to lead church members in outreach activities
• Have a gracious spirit towards the lost but also the boldness to engage the unchurched relationally
• Be comfortable working with people of varying ages and socioeconomic backgrounds both inside the church and outside
• Live in Zanesville and participate in the local community
• Be a young adult who wants to explore ministry possibilities and gain experience both in worship leading and outreach to an urban environment
• Have experience doing ministry, or studying for ministry
• Have basic computer and social media knowledge
• Prepare for and Lead Worship at the 10:15am service each week. Develop a worship team by
teaching and incorporating Immanuel people into the worship service.
• Expand Immanuel’s Welcome and Outreach to the non-churched community. Be the point person for making sure Sunday morning guests and visitors are greeted and welcomed.
• Expand Immanuel’s Outreach to Young Adults
• Expand Immanuel’s Welcome and Outreach to our downtown neighbors
• Support Immanuel’s efforts to build a multi-generational fellowship
• Develop other opportunities for outreach and community involvement.
To apply for the position send a resume and a one-page answer to the following questions:
1. Why is this position attractive to you?
2. What has been your experience in ministry?
3. Why do you think this position would be a good fit for you?
Submit your resume by e-mail to: email@example.com
Or by regular mail to: Immanuel Church, 105 S. 7th St. Zanesville, OH 43701
105 South 7th St.
Zanesville, OH 43701
Hillary Hendricks or Mitch Reed