Rich Hill Christian Church is an Independent Christian Church located on I-49, halfway between Kansas City and Joplin in the small town of Rich Hill, Missouri (about 3 hours from Manhattan Christian College). We are a small, but growing congregation with an average weekly attendance of 120.
RHCC is currently seeking someone to lead the musical portion of our Sunday morning worship time. At the moment, we mostly sing hymns accompanied by a pianist. In the last few years, as our church has doubled from 55-60 senior adults to a multi-generational church, the desire to move toward blended worship has also grown.
We would love to have the person who fills this position become a part of our church family. Weekend housing with a church family will be available if needed. There will be compensation for mileage in addition to a weekly wage ($150/week). We are excited to see how the Lord leads and who He sends our way.
Responsibilities of RHCC’s Worship Leader:
– Plan and organize the Sunday morning worship service alongside the pastor
– Ensure everything for Sunday morning worship is set up and ready to go prior to the service
– Lead congregational singing, using a mixture of contemporary songs and traditional hymns
– Enlist volunteers to sing and/or play instruments as part of a praise band
– Input songs and other information in Proclaim Worship Software, in collaboration with the pastor and the church secretary throughout the course of the week
If you have the desire to work with an established, traditional church as they move toward a blended service; if the Lord has gifted you musically and given you a desire to lead His people in worship; if you are looking for an opportunity to serve alongside others for the glory of God in Rich Hill and beyond, please send your résumé to Barrett Case or call him with any questions.