Worship Leader Internship
Chapman Naz: Worship Leader Internship
OVERVIEW We’re looking for a musically-gifted, spiritually-mature, biblically-grounded Christian to lead all worship ministries at our church under the direction of our Lead Pastor. The ideal candidate has experience leading worship at a similar sized church and experience working with worship teams.
- Work with the Senior Pastor to plan the worship services.
- Lead the musical portion of worship services.
- Lead all music ministries in the church.
- Develop a process to regularly identify and deploy new volunteers in the church’s worship ministry.
- Look for ways to inspire non-musical worship experiences for the church body.
- Oversee the church’s worship tech ministry.
- Attend all church staff meetings and retreats.
- Work with youth and children’s ministry leaders to find worship leaders for age-graded worship experiences within the church.
- Oversee the maintenance of all musical instruments owned by the church.
- Significant skill as a vocalist and instrumentalist.
- Broad knowledge of Christian worship music across multiple styles and generational tastes.
- Should be proficient in reading music.
- Should have experience leading and managing teams.
- A lifestyle congruent with the biblical requirements for leaders (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5-9).
- A calling to ministry.
Contact Info: Scott Nading Lead Pastor email@example.com (785)236-8785
317 W 5th St
Chapman, KS 67431
Scott Nading Lead Pastor
2,485 total views, 12 views today