First Baptist Church of Granbury is a Southern Baptist Church located in Granbury, TX, a suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth. The church is led by Lead Pastor Mike Corb, who has been the lead pastor at the church for the last seven years. FBC currently has two services offered at 9:30a and 10:50a. The first service offers a traditional worship style and the latter offers a modern style of worship. The church saw around 350 each Sunday for their main worship services pre-COVID. They are currently meeting in person and are also live-streaming both services.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Pastor to oversee their modern worship ministry and services. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Serve alongside the pastor in worship planning each week
- Oversee the Tech Director, Tech Team, and ensure a high standard of excellence of Sunday morning services.
- Lead the modern worship service each Sunday. No responsibilities in the traditional service as there is already a part-time Worship Director leading that service.
- Work with the Traditional Worship Leader to create opportunities for unity between the two different worship services.
- Oversee all worship aspects and elements of the church.
- Oversee creation, recording, and sharing of all relevant church media.
- Oversee design processes for church social media.
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of service production each Sunday (lighting, stage design, personnel scheduling, live-streaming, etc.)
- Recruit, train, and oversee musicians, vocalists, and tech teams to assist in leading worship.
- Lead weekly rehearsal for Worship Team.
- Assist Student Pastor in working with the youth worship team. Use this team as training opportunities to develop to be able to lead on the main worship platform.
- Oversee the worship and AV portion of the church budget.
- Oversee all church social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), whether volunteer led or subcontracted out.
- Be committed to continuing to learn and grow as a leader and worship pastor through books, online resources, conferences, etc.
- Participate in other pastoral responsibilities.
- Demonstrates a passion for the Lord and for the local church in the way they live their life day after day.
- A people person who connects with others in a meaningful way and invests in the church family.
- Someone who brings vibrancy to the service with a great stage presence and passion for leading worship.
- A learner who is willing to adapt and evolve along with the position, always staying humble and teachable.
- Self-motivated with a personal commitment to excellence.
- Demonstrates great communication skills and has the ability to provide strong leadership within their ministry.
- Strong vocalist.
- Can lead with either piano/keys or guitar.
- Has a working knowledge of running tracks through either Ableton, Prime, Playback, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Has at least 2 years of full time experience in a relevantly sized church/ministry and is comfortable building a team from the ground up.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/fbcgranbury
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.
First Baptist Church of Granbury
1851 Weatherford Hwy
Granbury, TX 76048
1,428 total views, 6 views today