Heritage Church is a multi-site and multi-generational church in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago in a town called Lake Zurich. Currently our average attendance is 1700 across three campuses. We are passionate about helping people find and follow God in a way that is authentic and relevant to our culture today. We create environments, ministries, and programming with un-churched people in mind. We want to manage the tension of helping people feel at home in their search for Christ and be a place where believers are thriving in their faith. To do this we are intentional about creating engaging environments for authentic biblical community that mobilize people to live on mission.
The Worship Pastor will play a vital role in helping us accomplish our mission. Alongside our Creative Arts Pastor, they will give leadership to our Weekend Services, Production Teams and Music. They will speak into the culture and ongoing development of excellence across all of our campuses. They will relentlessly identify, develop, and empower vocalists, musicians and production teams to cultivate a life-giving, passionate, skillful culture of music and worship arts. They will plan and implement music for all weekend gatherings and events. They will also oversee the structures and systems of the Worship & Production Teams.
- Develop vocalists and instrumentalists for all worship venues.
- Give leadership and guidance to all of our campus Worship Directors to ensure alignment of mission, vision & culture church-wide.
- Recruit, develop, shepherd and schedule worship and production volunteers.?
- Oversight of audio, video production, & lighting design along with Production Assistant.
- Develop creative weekend services in concert with the Creative Arts team & Sr. Pastor.
- Ensure that all the musical and technical aspects of the church advance our mission to help people find and follow God by partnering with Creative Arts to oversee song selection, media preparation and presentation, sound and lighting enhancements, creative service elements and coordination of all instrumentalists, vocalists, and AVL crew as needed.
- Participate in most worship services, but allowing others to lead as needed to develop other leaders.
- Provide effective training and leadership for our congregation to become a dynamic worshipping community?.
- Plan and implement seasonal worship events (i.e. Christmas and Easter).
- Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals necessary to facilitate Worship & Production Excellence in services and ministry events.
- Oversee the Music & Production ministry budget, organization, and volunteers.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Asana?.
- Familiarity with or willingness to learn CCB? (Church Community Builder).
- Mastery in Planning Center Online, Ableton, Logic, Final Cut, ProPresenter, Jands Vista .
- Maintain God ordained priorities in your life by putting Jesus Christ first, your spouse second, your children third and the ministry fourth.
- Be faithful with your tithe to the mission of Heritage Church.
- Attend and complete the Discover Heritage Church.
- Be loyal to the vision and staff of Heritage Church and always protect the unity of the church.
- Invest and invite the lost to know Jesus and come to Heritage Church.
- Must have determination and initiative to achieve ministry responsibilities and key tasks.
- Must have the ability to self-manage and initiate tasks.
- Must be able to work under the demands of an intense ministry environment..
For more information, visit the full church profile at: http://frootgroup.com/
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.
255 N Quentin Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047