East Union Christian Church, Atlanta Indiana is seeking a full-time Youth Minister. EUCC is a rural congregation of 130-160 average attendance (pre-COVID) located within 15 minutes of several growing populations and multiple school districts. We are an independent Christian Church founded on the principles of the Restoration Movement (preaching God’s Word, fellowship, partaking of the Lord’s Supper and corporate prayer – Acts 2:42). We are interested in finding a person with experience, the necessary skills, and a strong desire to disciple all youth and develop a youth ministry.
- A love of God, a love for God’s Church and a love for God’s Word is a must
- Dedicated to a continual growing and active relationship with Jesus Christ
- A B.A. in preaching/ministry from an accredited Christian Church Bible College/University is preferred
- A desire to mentor and teach all youth
- A desire to enlist adult volunteers and form a Youth Ministry Team
- A willingness to participate in a mentor/mentee relationship with Senior Pastor and Church Leadership
- Disciple and lead the youth ministry within the church, as a base, and to actively seek youth outside the church
- Preach when the Senior Pastor is absent and at other times
- Participate in church leadership meetings
Compensation consists of salary, vacation, health insurance assistance, continuing education expense assistance, parsonage.
If interested, please submit a resume and statement of faith by mail to East Union Christian Church, 1711 E 296th Street, Atlanta, IN 46031 or E-Mail to email@example.com attention: Youth Ministry Search Team.
East Union Christian Church
1711 E 296th Street, Atlanta, IN 46031
794 total views, 6 views today