Youth Minister Part Time and Campus Minister Part Time
Auburn Christian Church // For Jesus. For Auburn.
Auburn Christian Church is a non-denominational church located in Auburn, Nebraska. We are for Jesus & we are for Auburn. We are seeking a youth pastor to serve part-time alongside our Lead Pastor, working as a team to share the gospel and grow disciples within the realm of student ministry.
- A love for God and His Word.
- A love for people & a desire to make disciples who make disciples.
- A background in leading and growing a student ministry.
- Agreement with the Statement of Faith & Bylaws of ACC.
- This Position is a part-time staff position, offered in coordination with the Male Campus Minister role at Peru State College with Christian Student Fellowship. ACC’s portion of this dual role will provide some benefits, along with a provided salary.
- The primary scope of this ministry is Youth.
- The Position will consist of 20-25 hours per week spent working with students, ministry programming, and communicating and planning with staff. Office hours will be flexible.
- A love for people, especially high school students and their parents.
- Ability to identify and train both youth sponsors and student leaders.
- Desire to lead smaller groups when needed, even prioritizing one-on-one discipleship.
- Availability to be present and aid where needed during Sunday morning gatherings.
- Team attitude when it comes to co-workers. Good staff relationships are a priority.
- Availability to parents or staff for advisement or other roles (e.g. filling the pulpit) on an as-needed basis.
- Plan and execute weekly gatherings of ACC Student ministry for both middle school & high school students.
- Planning & leading summer youth camps, trips or other activities connected to student ministry.
- Cast vision and plan for future student ministry growth at Auburn Christian Church.
MALE CAMPUS MINISTER – PSC
Christian Student Fellowship (CSF) is seeking a Male Campus Minister for Peru St. College (PSC). This person will lead and work alongside our Female Campus Minister in sharing the Gospel with students and teaching them to live it out. CSF is focused on introducing people to Jesus, discipling them through mentoring, small groups, and large group gatherings, and then unleashing them on their campus and around the world.
We believe this includes the following:
- Introducing students into a Kingdom centered relationship with God through Jesus.
- Challenging and encouraging students to grow in their Christian faith journey.
- Equipping students to engage others as they introduce them to a life of following Jesus.
- Cultivating an environment and schedule that allows people to belong and engage others as they grow together.
- Cultivating growth in each of the 9 campus “Life Indicators” (See attached)
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ, and a growing relationship in and with Him.
- An ability to effectively lead a team toward the goals and vision they develop together.
- An outgoing approach and willingness to invest in people.
- An ability to communicate in both the corporate and individual settings.
- A willingness to live missionally to the group we are ministering to and with.
- Agree with the statement of faith of CSF. (In Staff Handbook)
- Position is a ½ time staff position (20-25 hours weekly)
- Staff are required to raise 50% of their salary.
- Heart and love for college students.
- Heart for discipling and meeting with students to encourage them in faith and life.
- Ability to identify, raise up, mentor, and train student leaders.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes even if it’s not in your “whell house”.
- Someone who has a passion for small group and one-on-one discipleship.
- Loves working on a team.
- Self-motivated person willing to take risks in ministry when needed.
- Open to change and uncertainty as things are different every year.
- Ability to teach and/or cultivate and train others to teach.
Responsibilities: All responsibilities will be alongside of the Female Campus Minister at CSF PSC
- Help set up, lead, and be a part of weekly group gatherings.
- Help plan and lead outreach on campus.
- Help recruit for, and lead Spring Break Missions trip
- One on one mentoring, and discipleship with Male students on campus.
- Cast vision and develop ministry toward Male students on campus.
- Help with development and execution of overall vision for CSF at UNO.
PO Box 131
Wayne, NE 68787
Justin Raulston Director of CSF
Nate Powell Lead Minister at ACC
1,101 total views, 6 views today