Blendville Christian Church in Joplin MO is looking for a full time Youth Minister to serve students 6th grade through High School. He will:
1. Set vision for the Youth Ministry.
2. Develop and lead programs for Youth Ministry.
3. Help youth grow into a saving faith in Jesus Christ and on towards spiritual maturity.
4. Build and maintain relationships with students and parents.
5. Strengthen families and equip parents to be more effective in their work.
6. Involve students in the life and ministry of the whole church.
7. Recruit and train volunteer leaders for Youth Ministry purposes.
8. Collaborate with the elders and other ministers to build up the body of Christ.
Please provide a current resume, and a cover letter telling us about your ministry motivations and perspectives. We will close this search November 5. Contact Doug Reed firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents copyright 2014 Manhattan Christian College