Central Christian Church is seeking the 4th member of our ministry team. What’s missing? You! If you’re an experienced youth minister who:
• is an energetic, enthusiastic encourager
• is skilled at recruiting, leading, and developing volunteers
• is a strong teacher of the Word
• is deeply committed as a team player
• is passionate about seeing kids’ lives change
• yearns to help young people grow in their faith
• is organized, self-motivated, and proficient in the use of social media
• is willing to build relationships with youth and their parents
• is welcoming and genuinely enjoys spending time with youth
Located in the rolling hills of southern Ohio, Central Christian Church in Ironton (www.ironton-ohio.com) is in close proximity to Huntington, WV and Ashland, KY as well as several institutions of higher education. While close to Interstate 64 and US Route 52, our tri-state area has an abundance of outdoor recreational activities. Central Christian, with a congregational average attendance of 175, is seeking a full-time youth minister to help our junior and senior high youth grow in faith as we grow in numbers. We currently average 25 junior and senior high students actively involved in weekly programming. Our mission is to seek the lost and grow the body. Our ministry staff includes a lead minister, an administrative minister, a children’s k-5 director, and a youth minister (opening: 6th – 12th grade). For more information about our Lord’s church, visit www.central-christian.com.
Qualified candidates will:
• preferably have a minimum of three years of experience as a full-time youth minister
• exhibit a strong, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
• adhere to the doctrines and practices of the Restoration Movement
• possess a degree from a school affiliated with the Christian Church/Churches of Christ.
We are offering a competitive compensation package complete with benefits commensurate with education and experience.
After prayerfully considering this ministry opportunity, do you think you’re the one? If so, contact Eric Williams at email@example.com.