East Side Christian Church, Frankfort, IN is seeking to fill their Pastor
position. Our Vision is, “Be authentic people with a unique Kingdom Focus by
developing committed followers of Jesus Christ and preaching the Word of God
without excuse.” We feel that this statement allows us the basic framework to go
any direction that God leads us over the next several years. It is extremely
important for us to be relevant in our community and a significant force in His
The ideal candidate will provide the ministry philosophy and leadership to help us accomplish God’s Will for that Vision. Frankfort, Indiana is located 35 miles northwest of Indianapolis, just off I-65, and 3 hours south of Chicago. The population is around 16,500, stable, middle-class with local light manufacturing and is a “bedroom town” for many other local enterprises in nearby towns of larger population. East Side Christian Church currently has 40 to 45 regularly in attendance each Sunday. We are financially secure, with no mortgage on the facility and consistent monthly giving that is above average for a church
of our size. The facilities are in very good condition with a newly remodeled entryway and restrooms. By early this fall we will complete the construction of a very modern café that is being designed by our energetic and forward-thinking “20-Something” group. It will provide a unique mission opportunity for outreach to this age group and a gathering location for students who will be attending a new Community College satellite campus in town.
Other parts of our Church are under-utilized at this point in time with classrooms and a modern sanctuary that could easily accommodate 200 to 250 people.
• Generally seeking to fill a full-time position, but would agree to part-time position to the right candidate with a passion for the ministry and a schedule that allows for consistent commitment to the church.
• Provide input for the structure and content of the Worship Service and develop a scripture-based message to deliver each Sunday.
• Provide guidance and expertise to help the Church grow, become relevant and move forward for the next generations of the community.
• Assist in the implementation of the Church’s Vision Statement.
• Be actively engaged as a liaison between the Church and the local community.
• Other activities based on personal interests and gifts.
Contact Information: Please complete your form online at www.frankforteastside.com or send your completed paper form to:
8210 E 1300 S,
Clarks Hill, IN 47930.
If you have any questions please contact: Don Tyler—765-523-3259 (office/home), 765-490-0353 (cell) or e-mail him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.