The Missouri Valley Christian Church is looking for a Spirit-led man for the position of Senior Minister. The congregation ranges from 180-200 and was established in 1883. Current minister is moving after 9 years of service, and the minister tenures tend to last a decade or longer. This is an Elder-led congregation which supports and encourages its staff, which consists of an Office Administrator, Associate Minister, and Children’s Minister. The church has two services on Sunday mornings: one traditional and one contemporary, and is looking for a man with a vision for the future.
Missouri Valley is a town of approx. 2800 and is located 20 miles north of Omaha, NE, right off a major interstate highway. There are many sister churches in the area and all are connected through the local camp: Camp Nebowa.
- Care-giving and Personable
- Master’s Degree from a Christian Seminary or equivalent experience
- Experience leading multiple staff.
- Beliefs in agreement with those of the Restoration Movement
- Able to connect with the community and discern its needs
- Visitations to Members
- Working with the Elders and Deacons to develop a vision for the church
- Preaching and Teaching
- Maintaining regular office hours
- Funerals and Weddings as needed
- Supporting and encouraging the ministries of the congregation
- Developing Outreach and Evangelistic opportunities
- Equipping the body for works of service
Please submit resumes to email@example.com
All contents copyright 2013 Manhattan Christian College