Information about Western Fellowship Papers
- WFP is a service provided by the Western Fellowship of Professors and Scholars to promote research and discussion. Posting of papers and responses does not imply any endorsement of the views expressed in this forum by the Western Fellowship or any individuals or institutions associated with it.
- The purpose of the Western Fellowship of Professors and Scholars is to promote the renewal of evangelical faith and life through scholarly research, reflection, and discussion.
- Papers should deal with issues of interest to Christian scholarship. They may be in one of the traditional fields of theology, Bible, Christian history, practical theology, world religions, etc., or they may be interdisciplinary, showing the contribution of other areas of learning to Christian concerns.
- Papers will be read by qualified referees. Papers considered appropriate to the purpose of the WFPS and displaying competent research will be accepted for posting.
- Papers that are exploratory, experimental or provisional are welcome. This forum may be used to present papers that will be revised later for other publication or presentation.
- Editing and proof-reading is the responsibility of the submitters.
- It is recommended that papers dealing with biblical or theological topics conform to the SBL Style Guide. Papers in other fields may follow the style guidelines appropriate to those fields.
- The Information Form must be completed and submitted with the paper. All Required Information on the form must be completed. Other fields are optional. If a paper is later published or presented elsewhere, please complete the publication fields. If the paper has undergone a substantial revision, check YES in that field. If only minor proofreading corrections have been made, check NO. The Information form will become a database and bibliography.
- The database will be maintained permanently.
- Papers will be posted in PDF and/or MS Word formats.
- The papers will be posted indefinitely. A paper will remain until the original submitter requests its removal. In the event that posting the paper online conflicts with other publication, it is the responsibility of the submitter to request the paper's removal. We will try to comply with such requests within one month. It is the responsibility of the submitter to be understand and comply with other publisher's requirements regarding posting of papers online.
- The authors of the papers retain all rights (unless explicit permission to copy and distribute is given)
The following papers have been submitted for review to WFPS. If available, paper content is in .pdf and/or .doc file format, and is the sole property of the author. Content does not necessarily reflect the position or opinion of WFPS service or Manhattan Christian College. Discussion and comments are included below each paper. To respond to a paper you may e-mail your comments to Dr. Alterman. After a review of comments, they will be posted with the article. Papers are listed by date submitted.
Additional questions or comments can be directed to:
Dr. Mark Alterman, MCC, 1415 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, KS 66502
-- or --
E-MAIL: Dr. Alterman, email@example.com