Department Head: Dr. Wesley Paddock
Bible-Theology Department Faculty: Dr. Dave Henry, Mrs. Jenny Matheny, Dr. Russ York
The Bible-Theology Department exists to educate, equip, and enrich Christians to be leaders through biblical and
theological studies that are foundational.
Students completing the requirements in Bible-Theology will:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Christ-like character.
- Articulate an understanding of God’s global mission.
- Demonstrate a systematic knowledge of the Bible in its historical, literary, and theological contexts.
- Demonstrate competence in interpreting the Bible according to generally accepted standards of hermeneutics and exegetical practices.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the history of theological issues especially the Protestant Reformation and the Stone-Campbell Movement.
- Articulate a basic understanding of Christian apologetics.