Admin Intern Description:
The Casas por Cristo Admin Internship is an exciting opportunity for students and individuals who are interested in experiencing what it’s like working behind the scenes at a non-profit in various capacities. This internship is designed for individuals with a base knowledge of the position they are applying for to continue their education in the specific area of interest.
Unlike the Casas por Cristo Internship program, you will not be required to learn the construction process and other correlating skills in leading teams. However, as a Casas Admin intern, you will have the opportunity to go out on a build alongside our staff so that you can get the full experience of what it’s like working here at Casas por Cristo. We believe it is important that you learn more about our mission during this internship and experience for yourself what it is to work in the nonprofit sector.
- Maturity in Christ
- Servant’s heart
Are you into design, videography, photography, social media, marketing, or just learning more about the creative field in general? This program is perfect for students and individuals interested in experiencing what it’s like to work for a nonprofit as a creative.
- Learn how to effectively and creatively tell the stories of the ministry through the production of digital media in various forms.
- Coordinate, produce, and distribute social media content.
- Take on small creative projects of their own based on their interest/skills.
- Learn how to effectively design within a brand and for a non-profit.
- Coordinate with the Creative team on all content.
- Requirements: Base knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with social media platforms, experience with DSLR cameras.
- Process check deposits.
- Enter donations and receipts.
- Assist with reconciling various accounts.
- Communicate regularly with staff on financial matters.
- Organize financial materials.
- Attend finance meetings.
- Attention to detail, organization, and communication is required.
- Education or experience in finance or accounting is a plus.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and/or Salesforce is a plus.
- Create build packets for staff missionaries.
- Review and update trip information on the Casas website.
- Learn to use Salesforce (Casas database), Google Drive, Google Calendar.
- Assist Team Coordinators with the following tasks.
- Provide customer service to trip participants and team leaders through emails, phone calls, video calls, and face to face meetings.
- Process trip registrations.
- Coordinate trip details.
- Maintain the ministry calendar.
Casas por Cristo
7201 N Loop Dr
El Paso, TX 79915
To apply or more information contact. Ellie Bartlett, Admin Intern, firstname.lastname@example.org, office phone number is: (915) 778-0046
204 total views, 12 views today