PURPOSE: To recruit students for enrollment in the college in both the traditional and non-traditional programs.
- Help fulfill the plans and goals listed in the strategic enrollment plan for the Admissions Department.
- Participate in all activities for recruitment for the college including:
- On Campus activities coordinated by the Admissions Department
- Replies to calls, letters and cards received from students, churches, ministers, HS counselors, or other interested individuals
- Campus Visit Days
- College Fairs
- Camp Team Program
- Campus Tours
- Updating the college’s website
- Youth Group Visits and Church Relations
- Any others that arise in the course of the recruitment cycle
- Be willing to travel as required to fulfill recruitment goals.
- Research new recruiting ideas to incorporate in the strategic enrollment plan.
- Be an active part of the community on campus and help as needed and appropriate providing care for students.
- Any other duties and responsibilities necessary to further the mission of MCC and/or advance the Admissions and Advancement Department.
The Admissions Counselor reports to the Director of Admissions.
- Committed to the Lordship of Christ and the world mission of His Church.
- Committed to the principle that the New Testament Scriptures contain the mind of Christ for His Church and are normative for faith and practice for all believers in every age.
- Committed to the mission of the college – “To educate, equip, and enrich Christian leaders.”
- Strong people skills and able to relate to people of all ages.
- Has obtained a college degree.
- Has a proficiency in software pertinent to the role.
- Be an effective motivator and manager of people.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external constituencies.
- Have the necessary people skills to participate in departmental activities with customer service and work jointly with other departments.
- Possess the following personal characteristics: self-motivated, integrity, high energy, enjoys a challenge, takes charge of an area and develops it to its fullest potential, creative in finding ways to get things done, and a team-player.
To apply, resumes will be accepted until July 1, 2022 & should be submitted directly to Halley Thompson, Administrative Assistant to Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
618 total views, 12 views today