Adult Ministry Pastor
The Adult Ministry Pastor at PCC oversees areas of ministry such as groups (life-groups, men’s, and women’s, etc.), personal discipleship, first impressions, and our connections pathway (assimilation) efforts. They are the pastoral front lines for new visitors and must. be a gifted networker, connector, and shepherd.
In addition to overseeing all adult ministries, this role is the direct supervisor to our Care and Outreach Pastor and will speak into all local and global outreach efforts.
- Lead-out on all Life Group efforts at PCC, including content creation, group structure, leader recruitment, and getting people involved in groups.
- Oversee key volunteers that lead ancillary adult ministries (PCC:Men/ PCC:Women)
- Managing the first impressions experience including greeters, ushers, parking teams, and Connection Central.
- Managing first-time guest connection and follow-up (through the established Connections Pathway).
- Overseeing Care and Outreach Pastor (full-time direct report) to care and shepherd our community.
- Be the front line to get our congregation the support and resources they need to grow into disciples of Jesus.
- Developing, Teaching, Training Teachers for Discovering PCC and Growth Track.
Key Result Areas:
- Lead and grow Adult Ministry groups (life groups, men, women, etc.)
- Manage the existing Connections Pathway (assimilation) process to ensure that people get effectively connected and engaged.
- Effectively leading Care and Outreach ministry by overseeing Care and Outreach Pastor directly.
This role reports to Brendan Krismer, Executive Pastor. This role directly oversees the Care and Outreach Pastor (Randy Edens). In addition, It oversees key volunteer leaders in the areas of first impressions, ushers, PCC:Men, PCC:Women, life groups, and any other adult ministry.
501. S Senator Hwy
879 total views, 3 views today