Ambassador Christian Church, an Independent Christian Church in Chanute, Kansas is seeking an Associate Minister. This is a full-time paid position for church of over 150 members. The church has a large number of young families, is debt free and has a contemporary worship style. This is an opportunity to be mentored by a Senior Minister with over 40 years of experience for one to two years before promotion to Senior Minister.
Associate Minister Responsibilities
- Occasional preaching at Sunday service and teaching Sunday school class.
- Supervision of youth activities.
- Leading mid-week Bible study.
- Serve as a teacher of God’s word to the church.
- Gain maturity and experience under the tutelage of an experienced pastor.
- Equipping and discipling members to serve.
- Provide oversight for Sunday school, small groups and new member growth.
- Be dedicated to the spiritual growth of self and those attending Ambassador Christian Church.
- Calling on members and visitors and being available for urgent needs and prayer.
- Gain experience in providing premarital and other Bible based counseling as needed.
- Maintain regular office hours at the church and have regular meetings with church staff members (music leader, senior pastor and children’s program leader).
- Study with those who are deciding to make a decision for Christ.
- Participate in Baptizing believers and help equip them to take part in the life of the body.
- Attend elder and board meetings.
- A calling to pastoral ministry, a passion for teaching God’s word and reaching the lost.
- A lifestyle consistent with Biblical requirements for leaders.
- A desire to gain experience under the mentorship of an established, experienced senior pastor.
- A degree from a Bible college in the Brotherhood strongly preferred.
Ambassador Christian Church
4001 Johnson Rd
Chanute, KS 66720
For more information or to apply contact Alex Mih at email@example.com,