Associate Minister of Worship
About The Position
The First Christian Church of Anna, Illinois strives to “Love People Where They Are.” As we seek and pray for the individual God will send, we want to be very open in this process and flexible with what we are seeking. We have had a variety of part- and full-time positions in the area of Worship and Youth Ministry and have volunteers serving in those ministries currently. Since the role of leading worship in our context would not be full-time, we are looking for an individual to serve in other ministry roles alongside of worship. We do not want to simply combine many ministry roles into one position without prayerful consideration of the calling and leadings God has placed on the individual God is calling.
If you are gifted and called in the area of leading the church weekly in worship and have a love for the local church, please consider opening the conversation with us and seeing if FCC Anna would be a place God is calling you to!
Who We Are Looking For:
- An individual who loves and is a disciple of Jesus
- An individual who is called and passionate about leading in corporate, Christ-centered worship
- An individual who loves the local church
- An individual who is called to serve in our context
- An individual who cares for and works well with people
- Sunday Morning Service Planning in coordination with Senior Minister
- Practice with the worship team weekly
- Operation, maintenance and purchase of worship equipment
- Part of maintaining the church’s social media presence
- Recruiting and Training
- Serving in other ministry roles:
- As we have already noted, we are seeking someone with a broader desire for ministry than just the role of worship ministry. Our desire is to work with you in this area, and so here are some of the ministry areas we initially identified:
– Youth (6th – 12th), Children, Discipleship (small groups), Pastoral Care, Preaching, Outreach
- PLEASE NOTE: The above list is not exhaustive; we are eager to begin a conversation and develop this within the first year or two of ministry
How to Apply
If you are being led by the Spirit to this ministry, please include:
- Personal Statement of Faith
- Highlight experiences in worship
- Links to leading worship, preaching, etc
- A minimum of 3 references
Please send all materials to our Senior Minister: email@example.com
Or mail to: 200 Mallard Lane, Anna, IL 62906 ATTN: Joey Hawkins
You can call 618-833-6834 with any questions.
You will be contacted by the Senior Minister and will be interviewed the Elders of the church.
Please contact us for a more complete job description or if you have any additional questions.
Thank you and please let me know if I need to include anything else!
– Joey Hawkins
1,020 total views, 3 views today