Associate Minister of Worship and Connections
We are looking for someone that is ready to equip leaders! We need someone to lead our worship and tech teams in preparing for leading worship, as well as equip our connection ministry teams and get people connected to serve! This person will also lead up the team that engages our new guests and helps them get connected!
Associate Minister of Worship and Connections. This is a full-time position, hours 9 am – 5 pm Monday – Thursday, Sunday hours vary (40-50 per week). Benefits include health and dental, computer and phone provided (benefits negotiable). Desired experience a 4-year Bible college degree and 3-5 years of experience.
General Purpose of Position
To function as the leader of the worship and connection’s ministries. Equipping people to serve in both ministries and acting as the point person in all of the worship and connection processes.
Organizational Relationship and Supervision
The Associate minister of Worship and Connections reports to the Senior Minister directly, with oversight from the OCC elders. The Senior minister provides an annual evaluation of the minister’s performance. This position will be responsible and subject to the staff handbook provided by the leadership and in accordance with the full-time position.
Attendance at the following meetings is expected: Weekly staff meetings, Leadership conferences/training, and staff retreats.
The Primary Task
This position exists for the purpose of helping the mission of OCC move forward. This will be possible through:
- Task organization and execution
- Equipping leaders and volunteers
- Clear and proficient communication
- Prayerful discernment
- Project management skills
Proficient in ProPresenter, Planning Center, sound systems, lighting systems, ability to lead worship through singing and playing an instrument, and experience in equipping and leading volunteers.
The Associate minister of Worship and Connections will have direct oversight for the follow teams and ministries.
Worship service teams:
- Instrument Band Members
- Sound Technicians
- Online Video Technicians/Host
- Lights and Video/Slides Technicians
Special Service Ministries
- Good Friday Service Team
- Easter Service Team
- Christmas Eve Service Team
- Creative Elements/Design Team
- Door Greeters (Main Entrance)
- 1st Time Guest Host/Family Guides (In Lobby)
- Auditorium Greeters/Bulletins
- Auditorium Section Hosts
- Welcome Hosts (In Service)
- OCC in 5 Hosts (Closing/End of Service)
- Guest Follow Up Team (Communication, Planning Center)
- Parking Lot Volunteers (Safety Team)
- Communion Prep/Clean Up (Kitchen)
- Communion Station Volunteers/Ushers
- Prayer Partners (After Service, At the Prayer Wall)
- Chair Setup Team
- Communion Cup Collectors
- Attendance Counters
- Seasonal/Special Event Decorating Team
- Coffee Bar Volunteers
- Baking Team
Other desired abilities include preaching on occasion, serving in pastoral care (hospital and home visits) and engaging in discipleship opportunties.
Olathe Christian Church
1115 S Ridgeview Rd
Olathe, KS 66062
Please send resume, introduction letter, and any links of worship leading experiences and public speaking experiences to email@example.com.
237 total views, 3 views today