Associate Minister of Worship
Cedar Ridge Christian Church is an Independent, non-denominational, multi-campus church located outside of Tulsa, OK. in a suburb called Coweta. The church is led by a group of Biblical Leaders we call Elders. Attendance presently runs around 150 each week. Currently, the church offers two Sunday services, 9:00am and 10:30am, both of which are identical.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Minister to oversee the entire worship ministry including adult and youth services. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities the church have identified for this role:
- Oversee and lead worship at the Coweta, OK campus
- ● Develop musicians and leaders within the ministry
- ● Develop and mentor volunteers
- Oversee video content creation and production
- ● Work alongside Campus Minister and Student Minister to develop vision and goals for the worship ministry at the Coweta, OK campus
This role breaks down to three essential areas:
-Creative Arts (Visual Storytelling)
-Production (Sunday Morning Audio, Lights, Video)
- Develop short and long term goals and objectives that align with Cedar Ridge’s overall mission, strategy & values.
- Develop and maintain an organizational structure to support the goals of the worship ministry.
- Keep elders and staff informed of worship ministry needs by regular communication.
- Work with the elders and staff as a team to coordinate worship activities.
- Maintain regular office hours and keep administrative staff informed of your schedule.
- Develop high-quality systems and processes, including worship planning tools to communicate and equip team members to serve with excellence.
- Commit to CRCC’s mission of “Helping Others Follow Jesus.”
- Worship minister will have a completed background check on file. Updates will be completed according to policy.
- Commit to pray for your volunteer staff and members regularly.
What Does a Win Look Like
- Create an engaging worship experience through music and creative elements, done with excellence and authenticity.
- Recruit, train and develop Commit to the beliefs of the church which can be found at https://cedarridge.church/beliefs/ volunteer worship and media teams.
- Key leaders are being discipled and are reproducing.
- Consistently use worship planning tools to communicate and organize worship ministry.
- Show ability to tell stories visually and creatively produce video content for church activities and ministries.
- Should be familiar with Planning Center, ProPresenter, Premiere Pro, in-ear monitors, Light Key, or similar tools.
- Demonstrates a team-oriented attitude with the flexibility and adaptability needed for an environment that is subject to last minute needs and changes.
Preferred candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, but not required. Preferred candidates should have previous worship ministry experience.
Negotiable and based on experience
Cedar Ridge Christian Church
14085 S. 296th E. Ave. Coweta, OK 74429
828 total views, 6 views today